Friday, September 2, 2011

Cute Dress...



But where did she get those earrings?!  Why they are my very own Jackie's in Turquoise (written about in a previous post)!  Xinthia, the owner of Casa Vintage, used to be the shop assistant for Michelle of Brown Bag Vintage, one of my fave and most frequented vintage shops on Etsy.  Noticing that I was, in fact, a frequent shopper, Xinthia curiously took a gander at my jewelry and fell in love with said earrings.  Michelle, being an astute (and supportive) boss, bought the earrings behind Xinthia's back...as the latter's birthday present, of course!  I am excited for Xinthia as she embarks on her solo Etsy dreams (and her stuff is given Michelle a run for her money ;-), and I am thrilled to have a piece of tyramade along for the ride.  Thanks ladies.  Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone!


No comments: