Monday, September 12, 2011

A Perfectionist's Product Preview


Making my way around the new camera has proven to be a little more challenging than I expected.  It's more about finding the optimal relationship between lighting, camera setting, product placement, etc. than it is about my learning the technical aspects of the camera (though the latter sure does facilitate things a bit).  I took a few (read: a lot) pics over the weekend of some necklaces in anticipation of a shop update, but I didn't enjoy the output very much.   Since I'm not making said update, I thought I'd give a brief preview of what's to come using some pics that I wasn't compelled to delete right away..  More to come...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new camera - how exciting! You'll get into the groove of it, don't worry!

Tyra said...

Briar :0-)! You're awesome! Thanks for the comments and the faith!

sulu-design said...

How did I not know you were blogging?!? I'm so glad to find you in this space.

I don't know how you get such good photos of your designs on yourself. I can't take a picture of myself to save my life.

I hope you're enjoying playing with the new camera. I need (okay, want) one myself but get very intimated by new technology.

Tyra said...

Sulu, girl it's been trial and a lot of error. I end up taking lots of photos and just seeing which ones I like as they upload. I've only been blogging since March (?)

And let me just say that you do just fine with technology and stuff :-)

Love you Susan!

Moya2bean said...

Congrads on ur new camera....I need to get ine myself..mine is terrible :(
Love ur blog...new follower :)

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/